The UltraSharp U3417W 34″ 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor from Dell features an ultra-wide display that’s suitable for both work and play. For work and multitasking purposes, an ultra-wide display lets you have multiple windows side by side, or one large window where you can see all the details. On the other hand, gaming on this monitor will feel more immersive as the large screen takes up most of your field of view, putting you right in the middle of the action.
With a 3440 x 1440 resolution, the U3417W provides you with crisp and clear pictures. It is constructed with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, which has wide viewing angles and immersive colors. Combined with a 1,000:1 static contrast ratio, 300 cd/m² brightness rating, 10-bit color support, and an 8 ms response time, you’ll be able to enjoy vivid, lag-free content reproduction with darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Connect this display to your system via DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, or HDMI, then tilt and adjust its height to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can install a different mount or stand using the VESA mounting pattern holes on the back.
- Curved Screen
- The curved panel improves your field of view for a more immersive viewing experience. It also reduces reflection and requires less eye movement across the screen so you can work or game comfortably.
- This display comes pre-calibrated from the factory so you’ll get 99% sRGB coverage straight out of the box.
- ComfortView includes flicker-free technology and less blue light emissions to help reduce eye strain caused by long periods of use.
- Multimedia Entertainment
- Two built-in 9W speakers let you enjoy movies, music, and games right out of the box.
- Dell Premium Panel Guarantee
- Dell monitors are covered by their premium panel guarantee, which ensures your panel can be replaced for free even if only one bright pixel is found. It also includes an advanced exchange service so you’ll be sent a replacement monitor the next business day, if deemed necessary after phone or online diagnosis.