Play Now – Pay Later
You Need UAE ID and Credit Card / Debit Card to Apply .
1-Debit Card installments on Datcart
A- Tabby : 4 Months Installments Plan , 35% 1st Payment , 21.67% for 2nd,3rd&4th payment
2500 AED limit for 1st time customers , and up to 7000 AED for recurring customers – Using same phone number and email address used in previous purchase –
If You face this issue ” Sorry Tabby is unable to approve this purchase ” , This means your Tabby account limit is not enough to cover this order .
To solve this issue , Check this method Tabby Wallet
Choose the product you want to buy , add to cart ,fill your Billing Details , then follow these steps :
Step 1 : Checkout
If you faced any technical problem with Tabby system please contact them on :
Phone Number : 800 82229
Email : [email protected]
A good payment history with Tabby can improve your chances of being approved for more purchases as well as how long you’ve been using Tabby to shop
Tabby does not approve 100% of all orders as they are committed to supporting responsible shopping habits.
2- Credit Card Installments on Datcart
- All major credit cards that are issued by any of the following banks. ADCB, FAB, RAKBANK, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Mawarid Finance, Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank, Mashreq, Najm, Samba, Emirates Islamic, Al Hilal
- If your order is eligible for purchase on Installments, you will see the Installment option with a table of Installment providers with their corresponding rates and tenures offered. Installment purchases using a credit card varies between card issuers.
Your card issuing bank has the discretion to either approve or reject an order placed using the Installment payment option on the basis of your eligibility for a loan. You can approach your bank to understand why the Installment was not approved.If your bank rejects your request, the order will not be converted into an Installment payment plan and you will charged to your Credit Card.
- As soon as you complete your order on Datcart.com, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- After 3 days (dependant on your bank), your bank will convert this into an Installment.
- limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount. For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of AED 2,500 and your credit limit is AED 6,000 then your bank will block your credit limit by AED 2,500 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be AED 3,500. As and when you pay your Installment every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
For terms and conditions applicable to installments made, visit:
- Mashreq Bank Terms & Conditions
- ENBD Terms & Conditions
- FAB Terms & Conditions
- ADCB Terms & Conditions
- CBD Terms & Conditions
- Dubai First Bank Terms & Conditions
- NAJM Terms & Conditions
- RAK Bank Terms & Conditions
- Emirates Islamic Bank Terms & Conditions
- Mawarid Bank Terms & Conditions
- SAMBA Terms & Conditions
- Dubai Islamic Bank Terms & Conditions
- Al Hilal Bank Terms & Conditions
- HSBC Terms & Conditions & Key Facts Statement
You can call us on
on [email protected] Or
on Whatsapp on Below Number :