Display content at up to 2560 x 1080 resolution using the P3418HW 34″ 21:9 IPS Curved Monitor from Dell. This monitor features a curved display with a panoramic view and a more uniform focal distance, meaning that you won’t have to move your eyes as much as with a flat screen monitor. The integrated adjustable stand allows you to tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of your monitor for optimal working conditions. The monitor also features IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, a widescreen 21:9 aspect ratio, a typical contrast ratio of 1000:1, 300 cd/m² brightness, and a 5 ms response time.
This display features strong color reproduction with 16.7 million colors and has two HDMI 1.4 connectors, one DisplayPort 1.2 connector, and one Mini DisplayPort connector. It also has a built-in USB 3.0 hub with four USB 3.0 downstream ports. Additionally, this display features dual built-in 9W speakers and can be mounted to a wall using a VESA 100mm mount. Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture functionality allows you to display content from two computer sources simultaneously.
- 34″ wide full-HD curved screen with 2560 x 1080 resolution minimizes peripheral distractions, reduces eye movement, and improves viewing comfort
- Approximately 33% increase in extended view versus a 27″ full-HD flat screen monitor
- Organize multiple applications with Dell Easy Arrange, or use Picture-by-Picture and Picture-in-Picture to simultaneously display content from two computer sources
- Adjustable stand allows you to tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of your monitor
- Compatible with various stands and mounts via 100mm VESA interface
- Multiple connectivity ports on bottom and side of monitor allow you to easily connect to other devices
- A three-sided ultra-thin bezel creates an expansive view
- 99% coverage on the sRGB spectrum provides consistent and precise colors
- TUV-certified flicker-free screen with ComfortView enhances eye comfort by reducing blue light emissions
- Built-in dual 9W speakers